RE: ftp uploads and creating remote directories

From: Thomas, Mathew <mathew.thomas_at_belointeractive.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:09:48 -0600

Thanks for the help. I certainly will!

Mathew Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Stenberg [mailto:daniel_at_haxx.se]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 6:01 PM
To: libcurl Mailing list
Subject: Re: ftp uploads and creating remote directories

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Thomas, Mathew wrote:

> Does anyone have a quick example of how to upload files via libcurl and
ftp
> in which the remote directories must be created? I suspect I must use
> CURLOPT_QUOTE in some fashion.

Start out with the docs/examples/ftpupload.c example.

But instead of the CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE used in there for renaming after an
upload, use CURLOPT_QUOTE to do "MKD dir" (assuming the upload path is
something like "ftp://host/dir/filename").

Oh, and when you have it working, please submit it here so that we can
include it as an example source for future users!