Re: Read Callbacks?

From: Dave Halbakken <YetAnotherDev_at_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:52:25 -0800

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> If you keep on digging in the source,
> you should soon find out why and also see that "fixing" this is not easily
> done, and I would say no very wise.

That was a very helpful reply, Daniel. Thanks. I won't try to change
libcurl's behavior for read callbacks. I am primarily interested in FTP
functionality at the moment, so I hadn't looked at the HTTP stuff.

In the interest of encapsulation, rather than using a switch, I think
I'll try to use an observer pattern for routing callbacks.

Dave Halbakken