Re: https testing

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:48:38 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Arnaud VALLEE wrote:

> I am looking for some https servers to test my integration of libCURL
> 7.10.3 and openSSL 0.9.6h. If anybody has an available tests base or knows
> a set of https URI, it would be really helpful.

https://www.openssl.org/ is a publicly available server. I doubt they want
any load-tests or anything though. But for single-shot casual testing I bet
they don't mind.

The curl test suite is otherwise using 'stunnel' run as a front-end to the
test HTTP server, and you can put that up yourself to front-end any HTTP
server of your choice.

Another option is of course to simply download and install a web server with
https capabilities.