ftp connection (421)

From: Petr Jùza <petr.juza_at_tiscali.cz>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:36:00 +0100

I was trying to connect to ftp.sunet.se and sometimes it crashed. I turned
on the debugging and I found the following message: "421 There are too many
connected users, please try later.".

Please, I would like to ask you if I can affect number of connected users
by LibCurl setting or it is only a matter of the ftp server's setting?

Thank you in advance for any help.
PETER JUZA