Re: libcurl tests for the test suite

From: Sanjeev <sunaditya1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:59:46 -0800 (PST)

Good News Sir!
I just updated the cvs.
Except, test504, everything was successful! I
installed stunnel and now all are turned ON.
and except two warnings, its a complete working kit!

>> same old warnings during build conf.
>> new warnings during make::
+++++++++++++++++++++++
/usr/local/share/bison.simple:164:5: warning:
"YYMAXDEPTH" is not defined
getpart.c: In function `spitout':
getpart.c:118: warning: enumeration value
`STATE_INSUB' not handled in switch
getpart.c:118: warning: enumeration value
`STATE_ILLEGAL' not handled in switch
>> I see there are some missing test numbers:
35,40,41,42,129

>> test504...
It neither exited from this test not did it give
an error!
it just stopped there!

What next sir!?

Bye