Re: libcurl tests for the test suite

From: Sanjeev <sunaditya1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 05:55:24 -0800 (PST)

Good News! Sir!!

It worked well! All tests passed. including
500/501/502
--------------
94 tests out of 94 reported OK: 100%
17 tests were skipped due to restraints
------------

excepting the warning message during buildconf which
I sent in my earlier mail, everything went well,
without any errors!

But...
Inspite of starting my webserver with 'apachectl
startssl', the tests showed HTTPS OFF
----------------------------------
* curl 7.10.3-pre2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
* libcurl/7.10.3-pre2 OpenSSL/0.9.6c zlib/1.1.3
* Host: vasavi
* System: Linux vasavi 2.4.18-6mdk #1 Fri Mar 15
02:59:08 CET 2002 i686 unknown
* Memory debugging: OFF
* Netrc debugging: OFF
* HTTPS server: OFF <<--------
* FTPS server: OFF
* libcurl SSL: ON
what else should i do for it to turn HTTPS and FTPS
On sir!? So that i could check even the 300 and 400
series to give you comnplete update!

What else should I do now? sir!

Bye
Sanjeev