Re: Extent of SSL support in libcurl?

From: Dave Halbakken <YetAnotherDev_at_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:55:54 -0800

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I'm prepared to join in and help if anyone wants to see this implemented. I
> don't think I'll go ahead and implement it on my own at this point in time.

Thanks for all your answers, Daniel. I'd love to say I'll jump in and
help. I don't feel qualified at this point, though. I plan to read all
the FTP security-related specs, including RFC 2228, RFC 2246,
draft-murray-auth-ftp-ssl-10.txt, which I believe are the significant
ones. Once I've done that, I should have a better perspective.

Dave Halbakken