APSL issues

From: Soren Spies <sspies_at_apple.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:09:43 -0700

On Tuesday, Oct 22, 2002, at 23:24 US/Pacific, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/apsl.html
>
> As the CONTRIBUTE documents explains, I cannot accept GPL
> incompatible
> licenses.

I forgot that the APSL was incompatible with the GPL even in the APSL's
most recent (and open) incarnation. This will make my job harder, but
hopefully not undoable. I've sent the info off to legal to see what
the options are. I assume that a BSD-style license would be acceptable?

--
Soren Spies
Apple Computer, Inc.