Re: Curl.h need change ? [was ftp CURLE_FTP_PORT_FAILED after lots o f downloads]

From: Holger Rauch <Holger.Rauch_at_heitec.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:19:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Cadime wrote:

> [...]
> Now, I have got another problem:
> I am compiling with HP-UX aCC and I am getting an error when using curl7.9.8
> headers.
> I need a kind of additional check as the one that occurred from v1.152 to
> 1.153 of curl.h.

What's the reason you stay with aCC? When I talk to colleagues, I hear
all sort of nasty stuff on HP-UX's C compiler. Just get a gcc (2.95.3 or
2.95.4 should be fine) for HP-UX, it's available in the free software
archives, such as

http://hpux.asknet.de

(you might want to pick a mirror closer to you).

Hope that helps.

Greetings,

        Holger