Curl.h need change ? [was ftp CURLE_FTP_PORT_FAILED after lots o f downloads]

From: Cadime <ricardo-v-cadime_at_ptinovacao.pt>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:07:09 +0100

Thanks for your answers.

I was able to find MY error.
In a very specific situation an exception was generated and the
corresponding fclose was not called.

Now, I have got another problem:
I am compiling with HP-UX aCC and I am getting an error when using curl7.9.8
headers.
I need a kind of additional check as the one that occurred from v1.152 to
1.153 of curl.h.
But I do not know what should be the compiler flag to check !!!!

My compiler does not predefine __STDC__ neither _MSC_VER neither
__cplusplus.
It does not allow to define them either.

Any help?

Meanwhile I slightly changed the curl.h file to force it to compile the line
  #define CFINIT(name) CURLFORM_ ## name
and it works

Ricardo Cadime