CURL and cookiefiles

From: Stéphane GRAZIANI <graziani_at_isoft.fr>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:19:24 +0200

Hello,

I want to use Curlib to retrieve html page with cookies.
To do it, I use the option CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE.

But in this case, the doc says that, through the command :
      curl_easy_setopt(_handle, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE , "cookies");
you create a file name "cookies".
But when I try it, the file was not created physically on my disk. I
want to know if there is an option, I miss, to create this file, or if
the cokies are writte in a stream which is destroyed with the session.

Thanks