HAVE_RAND_STATUS

From: Andreas Olsson <andreas.olsson_at_ctakt.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:53:08 +0200

Hi,

I got the message "libcurl is now using a weak random seed!" when my program
made an https connection.

I started debugging and found that this message occurs (in my case) when
HAVE_RAND_SCREEN is defined and HAVE_RAND_STATUS is not. A search for
HAVE_RAND_STATUS showed me that it is defined in all config files but the
"config-win32.h" file.

I defined it and rebuilt libcurl. now RAND_status() is called and returns
true which results in not getting this message.

Why isn't HAVE_RAND_STATUS defined for windows? Is there a good reason?

//Andreas