Re: problem receiving answer

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:17:26 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Gilles Talbot wrote:

> i use libcurl 7.9.2 on HP-UX 10.20. I send requests to a server and put the
> answer in a ram buffer. I've got a problem receiving big answers : it seems
> that when the answer is big, i only receive a part of it. I have the same
> write memory callback function as the one in the example. When i use the
> command line, i've got the whole answer. what could it be ?

I'd say you've made a programming error somewhere.

As you can see in the command line source code, its output is always passed
to the callback and thus if the command line client can get all the data to
the callback, I figure your program should be able too!

If not, we need to start digging into details...