FTP Uploads via GPRS failing after x bytes

From: Paul Nolan <paul_at_idruna.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:51 +0000 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hello,

I managed to get libcurl to compile for Pocket PC/Win CE 3.0. I
use it to upload jpeg files via ftp. Everything works great via a modem, DSL,
cable, cell phone etc., but reportedly uploads just stop after 111KB or so
when sending large (1.6MB) files via GPRS in the UK. FTP using other software
seems to work fine. There is no GPRS service anywhere near California as far
as I know, so I can't debug this very easily, could anyone give me some
suggestions on what changes or options to libcurl I should tweak to fix this?
Fiddling with the upload buffer didn't seem to help, though it did shift the
spot that the upload fails at. All files fail after transferring the same
number of bytes.

TIA,

Paul Nolan, CEO Idruna Software Inc.
http://www.idruna.com