Re: connection pooling?

From: rick vaillancourt <rick_vaillancourt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:13:12 -0500

Hi Daniel-

maybe this doesn't make sense...

I have a C++ service that wants to make a url call to get some data from
another service...

I figured rather than incuring the hit of init every time, I could go at a
cached curl_handle?

I was thinking of creating some kind of factory class that had like 10
init'd curl_handles and a state flag available/notavailable.

C++ service asks factory for first available curl_handle and makes the call.

I wanted to check if someone had something like that out there already.

Thanks.
-Rick