Re: Compiling curl on HPUX 11

From: Rick Jones <raj_at_cup.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:17:50 -0800 (PST)

I'm not quite sure how well aCC compiles C code these days. I think it
has been getting better, but it may not be there 100%. If you can get
to a system with HP ANSI C you might try that. It looks from the error
messages that your gcc installation was not quite complete.
I am trying to remember if I compiled libcurl myself for the
FTP_DOWNLAOD tests in netperf3, or if I took precompiled stuff from
the fine folks at thewritttenword. If I get a cycle or three (hah!-) I
might be able to try an HP-UX compile of the latest bits with the HP
ANSI C compiler, but I can make _no_ guarantees.
rick jones