Re: Persistant Connections testing

From: Dimitris Sarris <dsar_at_intracom.gr>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:26:49 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I built the code using my very latest development libcurl version (as a
> developer, I upgrade my system-wide libcurl very seldom so it really isn't a
> good version to test anything with). I built it using gcc 3.0.
>
> I skipped testing version 1, as that works for you and it has always worked
> for me and works for many others.
>
> This code works for me, with or without OOMODE defined.
>
> Conclusion: version 2 and version 3 are both working fine on Solaris 2.7.

So, we can say that the problem is related to the Tru64 version of libcurl.
Is there a stable version of libcurl for Tru64 in order to use it? Any
pre-compiled versions?

I have only found a pre-compiled v.2-8-1 for Tru64, but it depends to the
corresponding SSL packages that I have not installed.
Can I install it with no problem?

Thanks,
Dimitris