Re: SSL Problems

From: Samuel Listopad II <samlii_at_programmer.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:40:40 +0800

Sorry to bother the list again, but I figured it out, well mostly at least. The COM object was being destroyed everytime, so global_cleanup was getting called.

It would seem that after global_cleanup is called OpenSSL library gets into a bad state until you remove it from memory (checked also with pycurl bindings on the same static curl lib)

I suppose where I go from here would have to be the openSSL people, unless someone can think of a workaround.

Again thanks for the wonderful library that has made my world so much easier.

Sam