RE: Reset POSTQUOTE option

From: Cadime <ricardo-v-cadime_at_ptinovacao.pt>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:22:36 -0000

I tried that (curl_easy_setopt(handle, CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE, NULL))
but it didnīt work.

However I solved the problem by ignoring the error CURLE_FTP_QUOTE_ERROR,
when appropriate

Thanks
Ricardo Cadime

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Cadime wrote:

> I hava a curl ftp connection with a client, that will be used for many
> purposes.
>
> First, I do a .curl_easy_perform that do a ftp tranfer and a POSTQUOTE
> operation.
>
> Next time, I want to do another curl_easy_perform without POSTQUOTE
> option set.
>
> How can I reset,it?
> I tried clearing the ftp commands list, but it still gets a ""(empty)
> command and returns an error(CURLE_FTP_QUOTE_ERROR)

You should be able to just set the list to a NULL:

        curl_easy_setopt(handle, CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE, NULL);

Did you try that?

You should of course cleanup the list properly too.