Re: problems connecting to HTTPS server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:29:24 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> May I suggest that we re-write the Curl_ConnectHTTPProxyTunnel() function to
> receive the response in much bigger chunks (with proper timeout support),

Okay, so I did that myself just recently. I also committed the changes to CVS
and I've uploaded a 7.9.2-pre1 release on the beta section of the web page.

I want several guys who use SSL through HTTP proxies to get this and try out.
I have not been able to try this myself yet, why I need help to test and
possibly also to debug and fix this.