RE: get response from libcurl in curl::easy

From: Michael S. Steuer <michael_at_steuer.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:13:52 +0200

Thanks a lot,
That was the final problem I had implementing this. I'll send my
implementation later on, than you can put it in the example section too.
It involves POSTing XML-data through a SSL connection using a client
certificate, so a lot of cURL features are used in this perl-app.

Thanks again, regards,

Michael.

http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/perl/Curl_easy/examples/basicfirst.pl