Re: uploading files to a remote system

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:08:27 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Erick Nuwendam wrote:

> When I run this, I get the result of the dir FTP command; the listing of
> the files on the remote system ; on the standard output an I can not find
> my file 'rocket' on the remote system. res is equal CURL_OK after the
> perform call

Yes. That's because you haven't set 'CURLOPT_UPLOAD' to TRUE.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what will happen when you don't specify a file
name in the URL. I can't see how that will do what you want. I suspect you
may get some unexpected results.

If you get your little snippet working, would you mind submitting it to make
a documented example of how to make an upload with libcurl? I just realized
there's none in the docs/examples directory.