Re: reworked my patch and used the current cvs as the basis

From: Georg Huettenegger <georg_at_ist.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:55:38 +0200 (CEST)

> Many thanks for all the work. I'm applying your fixes right now.

good, so i do not need to worry about patching with future releases.

> This is not a big issue, I'm just trying to figure out the correct behaviour
> of a HTTP 1.1 compliant client. I need to study the RFCs some more.

perhaps we should identify after what http codes we should stop sending
(i would assume essentially after most http codes; the code i made for
the 417 code could be used for the error cases to stop all possible
sending actions).

> I studied your examples in the source header of lib/formdata.c and the first
> one looks like:
>
> curl_formadd (&post, &last, CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "name",
> CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, "value");

that is correct i forgot to change the comments at the start of the
function, the first two examples of course need an ending CURLFORM_END
too.

regards,
 georg