Re: 7.6.1 won't configure with openssl-0.9.6

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:48:05 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

> Even though it does find and compile the configure tests for SSL, we
> still end up with /* #undef HAVE_OPENSSL_* */ - is this a known issue?

I doesn't sound like a known issue, no.

It might use other HAVE_* macros instead for those headers/libs (as the
configure script checks for them on two different locations). Don't focus on
the config values, does SSL work?

> 7.7beta4 does compile SSL properly but hangs on form submission! I guess
> it's saturday.. :-)

Does it work on form submission when done on a regular HTTP server? It is a
beta, it might be a problem in there... I am interested in lots of more
details on this!

... and I don't recall having modified anything in how to detect SSL stuff
between 7.6.1 and 7.7!