Re: Installation on Mac OSX

From: Howard Chandler <chandler_at_nrlssc.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:28:22 -0600

I don't know why but here's what happened when I tried to do this.

[cube:/Users/chandler/curl-7.6.1] root# ./configure
--host=powerpc-apple-macos --with-gnu-malloc=no --bindir=/bin
--mandir=/usr/share/man
[cube:/Users/chandler/curl-7.6.1] root# make CC="cc -pipe" CFLAGS=-O3
make: *** No targets. Stop.

What am I missing?

TIA

Howard Chandler