Re: designing multiple file support in libcurl

From: Rick Jones <raj_at_cup.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:20:24 -0800

If I were using a libcurl that could request more than one URL on a
connection, I would probably still ask for the URL's one at a time -
probably much like I was in those tests cases I had when I learned that
libcurl could only do one URL per connection :)

Basically, have the library keep using the same connection until it is
cleanedup, or a URL to another destination is requested. I suppose
another optimization would be to have an explicit setinfo that says do a
new ocnnection on the next request or something.

rick jones

--
ftp://ftp.cup.hp.com/dist/networking/misc/rachel/
feel free to email, OR post, but please do NOT do BOTH...