curl-and-python

Re: should I be using pycurl

From: Mike Crowe <mike_at_mikeandkellycrowe.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 07:06:57 -0500

For this application, you may also want to look at Mechanize with
Beautiful Soup. pycurl will crawl your site fine, but adding that next
layer to parse the HTML would be beneficial, IMHO. I have some apps that
need one, some another.

I use Mechanize to log onto my bank account and send me daily updates of
my checking balance.

Mike