curl-and-python

Re: I'm new to the list - I seek answers to these issues I listed below.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 19:23:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, John Draper wrote:

>> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/list.cgi?list=curl-and-python
>>
> Hmm - I don't know this URL... I found the pycurl.sourceforge.net URL
> through google.
>
> That side must not have been updated for quite a while. It is riddled with
> tons of broken links, and was the ONLY URL that Google found.

pycurl.sourceforge.net says "1 sep 2006". It contains direct links to mailing
list pages at curl.haxx.se and cool.haxx.se, both of those pages have links to
the curl-related mailing list archives, where the python-and-curl one is
located as well.

> Is this mailing list fairly active?

It depends on what you call "fairly active". You can read the archive and
judge for yourself.

> has this project been retired and abandoned?

"1 sep 2006" indicates something else in my eyes.