curl-and-python

Re: I'm new to the list - I seek answers to these issues I listed below.

From: John Draper <lists_at_webcrunchers.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:04:20 -0700

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, John Draper wrote:
>

>>In looking at the "mail list" page, I see no links to archives, so cannot go
>>and read any past postings...
>>

>I don't know where you've been looking but I can find lots of links and
>references to the archives of this list here:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/list.cgi?list=curl-and-python

Hmm - I don't know this URL... I found the pycurl.sourceforge.net URL
through
google. I never ran into this URL before, so let me go off and read
it, and I might
come back here and post more questions.

That side must not have been updated for quite a while. It is riddled
with tons of
broken links, and was the ONLY URL that Google found.

Is this mailing list fairly active? or has this project been retired
and abandoned?

Do you know if "Jacques Marneweck" is on this list? I've been trying
to contact him,
but his spam filter won't let me contact him. If you know him, or how
to reach him,
could you ask him to contact me please?

John