curl-and-php

Re: Error while processing content unencoding

From: Marcos Santos Junior <msjunior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 06:47:54 +0100

Just figured it out, so decided to share.

My 'get-web-page' function need to accept cookies, so I've got :
CURLOPT_COOKIESESSION => true ,
CURLOPT_COOKIE => ( session_name().'='.session_id() ),
CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR => "C:\\tmp\\connection_cookies.txt",
CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE => "C:\\tmp\\connection_cookies.txt",

as I said, my script needs to accept cookies, but not send cookies, so I
commented
// CURLOPT_COOKIE => ( session_name().'='.session_id() ),
and it worked fine. So that makes me believe that the server I was
consulting, didn't like my cookie and that triggered the mess with headers
and so on.

As usual, cURL did it's job - a great job by the way.

Best!