curl-and-php

Error while processing content unencoding

From: Marcos Santos Junior <msjunior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 05:56:15 +0100

Hello folks!

I'm facing a problem with curl that never bothered me before.
I've got a php function to download pages from partners websites that works
very well.
But recently, I added a new 'supplier' to the portfolio and started getting
the following error:
"Error while processing content unencoding: invalid code lengths set"
but just for some pages - not all pages.

I read about some encoding issues ('gzip') in version 7.15.x and I'm
currently using PHP 5.2.9 and libcurl/7.16.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8i zlib/1.2.3

Any ideas about how to solve this issue?

Cheers