curl-and-php

Re: cURL version update

From: Joshua Cooke <joshuac35_at_inbox.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:48:18 +0000

You might be able to find a new version of php_curl.dll that someone
else has compiled. If you have any luck with that please let me know.

I've managed to compile php on Windows but it becomes a lot more
difficult when you try to enable cURL because it requires so many other
libraries. If anyone can provide some advice on this, like how you set
the paths to the libraries without editing configure.js and the full
list of libraries and the build options required, I'd be grateful.