curl-and-php

Re: How do I POST with a different Content-Type via php?

From: Richard Lynch <ceo_at_l-i-e.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 00:26:38 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, August 9, 2007 4:15 am, YS.PRO wrote:
> So I set http-headers array... How can I send xml-rpc message (using
> POST
> method) ?

I don't recall off the top of my head exactly what an RPC call looks
like, but I'm pretty sure it only consists of straight-forward HTTP
headers and body.

That said, there are already several pre-existing RPC implementations
in PHP. Rolling your own for anything other than a learning exercise
is probably a Bad Idea. Why re-invent the wheel?

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?