curl-and-php

RE: Error 58 unable to set private key file

From: The PayPerPhone company; Willem Blok <Willem.Blok_at_payperphone.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:16:00 +0100

Daniel,

Let me step back a little.

Curl v.s LibCurl.

Because we got problems with this particular connection (we use others
that work fine).
We found that not Curl is the issue but libcurl is.

If entering on the command line all the Curl commands it works ok.
Example

curl --sslv3 --cert (pemfile) --cacert (cafile)

However doing this in PHP with LibCurl we get this error 58.

The passphrase is set in the pem file. Are there restrictions using
libcurl that might cause this error?

Willem Blok