curl-and-php

RE: Error 58 unable to set private key file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:01:16 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, The PayPerPhone company; Willem Blok wrote:

(you do the weirdest quotes, it makes it very hard to read your replies)

> [Willem Blok] doing a call from PHP the command line with using LibCurl

libcurl is a library, you can't use that from a command line. You can use
'curl' from a command line though, as that is a command line tool.

>>> Certs are open SSL selfsigned 1024
>
>> How can the client cert be self-signed?

> I mean signed by our own CA.

That's what self-signed means yes, but I was talking about your client cert as
those are not self-signed. They're simply certs that are passed to the server
to let it acknowledge you connecting to it.

>> You need to pass on the corresponding key file and passphrase for the key
>> when you use a client certificate.

> [Willem Blok]tried this Curlopt_SSLKEY ( ...) same result. Note that we use
> both client and server certificates.

And you set the passphrase too?