curl-and-php

Curl one form and two login script

From: DoM <dom_at_netsons.it>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:00:39 +0100

Hi all,
i am a php newbie and i need info about how to use curl to let users log
in to one website and send same username and password to another login
script.

My situation is:
- Principal authentication system phpbb
- Users must login to webmail squirrelmail too

phpbb and squirrelmail are on same web space and domain.
I think i cannot use session cause they use 2 different ones.
I tried anyway but without good results

Any ideas about howto implement curl to resolve my problem ?
Cause i am a php newbie link to any paper related will be really helpful
and esteem ^^

Thanks in advance

Byez

P.S. I read about curl on php.net documentation but i dont understand
much about :\ I need to upgrade my mind ...