curl-and-php

Re: help me explain PHP/CURL

From: leegold <leegold_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 09:29:57 -0500

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:51:03 +0100 (CET), "Daniel Stenberg"
<daniel_at_haxx.se> said:
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Michael Wallner wrote:
>
> > I think the docs are pretty much clear as they are now, and pretty good if
> > one keeps in mind that it was the work of volunteers.

> > PS: I encourage everyone feeling unhappy about documentation sections
> > to file bug reports/feature request on the manual at any time!

Re: PHP/CURL documentation,

As a relative newbie

Working examples - give or take a few textural substitutions in an
example - are better than verbose documentation IMO. I think you already
subscribe to the example approach on the haxx site to a great extent - I
could never have enough of them.

The only thing I need explainations of are the more technical aspects of
the http protocol...

Just my 2 cents...