curl-and-php

Re: php curl install on win xp problem

From: Jon Aston <jonraston_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:01:35 -0500

Raluca,
did you get you problem fixed?
If not perhaps an easier solution would be to d/l an amp install most of them already have curl enabled. If you are just wanting configuration settings then you could look at the "ApacheFriends XAMPP Lite" you can get it here http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html#646 you can unzip it to a folder and review the package setup and then delete with no maleffects to the system. If you have gone through the steps on Tony's tutorial it should be working it is probably a config error somewhere.