curl-and-php

Re: Help with Encoding?

From: Nick Wilson <nick_at_stylesheet.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:56:16 +0200

* and then Nick Wilson declared....

> * and then Daniel Stenberg declared....
> > >right?
> >
> > 100% correct.
>
> ok, thanks daniel, when i finally get dressed today lol! i'll post
> somthing else i think may be fouling up my cURL stuff. Thanks for the
> help, much appreciated..

As a follow up, in case someone else finds this in the archives:

The original problem in short was that i was getting 411 errors when i
didnt urlencode() my referer and user_agent strings.

I was keeping these strings in newline delimited text files. The key of
course was to remove the bloody new line! ;-)

--
Nick W