curl-and-php

Re: Post Form id

From: Brian Wilkins <brian_at_hcc.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:36:34 +0000

Do what Daniel said. You don't need to "push" the submit button per se, you
need to understand how it gets from the stage before pressing the submit
button, to after you press it. If you pass the correct parameters to the
script, you can trick it into thinking that you pushed the button. First
things first, what POST parameters does the script check for when the button
is pressed?

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 01:37 pm, Matjaz Pfefferer wrote:
> Well "id" is not seen in url if I switch method to GET,
> The problem could also have something to do with following rule.
> Just how to implement this with cURL?
>
> <form id= ID> is used by Javascript in validation, e.g.
> document.id.submit(); to call the submit routine on that particular form
>

> How to solve the problem... any more ideas?

Heritage Communications Corporation
  Melbourne, FL     USA     32935
http://www.hcc.net