curl-and-php

reviewing headers and output

From: Stephen Buckley <designer_at_passman.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:44:53 -0600

I was wondering if there is 'best' method for reviewing the header
information and output that gets cURLed. Currently, to confirm cURLed
output, I will cURL to a page that has these lines has these lines in it:

echo "Server Response: <p>\n: ".$_POST."<p>\n";
print_r($_POST); // the output is an array

Sometimes it is fine, but sometimes I will get completely nothing, knowing
full well that data is being sent; plus this would only reply the data and
no header information. I feel like, there has to be a better and more
accurate way to achieve this, yes?

thank you, Stephen