curl-and-php

Re: CURL, POST an Cookies???- AGAIN!!!

From: Alexei Zoubov <tech_at_alexeiz.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:24:23 -0800

I REALLY need help - does anybody has any idea?

$post_arr = array (username =>'alexeiz' ,password =>'GOVNO');
$c = curl_init('http://www.sampledomain.com/login.php');
curl_setopt($c,CURLOPT_VERBOSE,1);
curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post_arr);
curl_setopt($c,CURLOPT_COOKIE,'username=alexeiz; password='GOVNO');
curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$page = curl_exec($c);
curl_close($c);

echo "<p> $page";
This script does login correctly. But it also supposed to set cookies
on the client that triggers this script and it does NOT!
These cookies are needed so in the next CURL call the client can access
other pages at www.sampledomain.com that require these cookies to
authorize the client.

Is there anything wrong here, and if it is, how to achieve this goal?