curl-and-php

Re: session and NO cookies

From: beshoo <beshoo_at_beshoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:29:43 +0300

thank you for your help but can you help me to find the way to get the
headers from the site ?
is it by sniffer programs look like HTTP sniffer ?
please ...
and about the :

It could use a bazillion "session cookies" without you ever seeing them
saved
> on disk.

can you pint me on the right way ?

and thank you a lot :)