curl-and-php

RE: session and NO cookies

From: beshoo <beshoo_at_beshoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:26:18 +0200

Thank you for your re:

> What is "the session"?

I mean :
The target site did not use the cookies and there is no cookies file
saved on the cookies folder.

> Can you show us with HTML and HTTP headers?

I don’t gut you ?
What I sent to the target site is :

Username val.
Password val.

And some val. to post
The target page is :
http://www.xxx.com/script.asp

if you open the script.asp page it will redirect you to the login.asp
page

to enter the username and password
and if you enter the correct username and password it will redirect you
to script.asp

OK ??

What can I do with CURL to do that by code ?

Thankx in advance and please be patient with me .....