curl-and-php

session and NO cookies

From: beshoo <beshoo_at_beshoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:27:53 +0200

HI all

I have a problem with this case :

i have a asp page this page need a user name and password

this page just use the session and there is NO cookies used

and when I pass the username and password it will redirect me to other
page

by using this :

curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION,1);

cos if not I will have Object Move

I tried to use

curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_COOKIE,"");

when I test the script it just redirect me to the login.asp again .

please help .

no luck …..

OS: Linux

Scripting lang. : PHP