curl-and-php

Sending multiple files

From: Nick Manoleras <nickman_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:36:19 +1100

OS: Windows XP
Compiler: Microsoft visual C++

I'm new to LibCurl and I hope this isn't a stupid question.

I have written a small application using LibCurl to automatically send files
(ftp) as they are stored in a particular directory. The code is based on the
ftpput.c sample.
At present a separate ftp session is initiate for each file. How do I code
the use of one session to send multiple file (if possible).

Thanks

Nick Manoleras.