curl-and-php

Re: any hopes for Curl?

From: Steven Kallstrom <steven_at_sjknet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:17:12 -0500

Thanks,

    Command line Curl isn't installed though... and I don't have access
to the server to compile it or anything... so I think I am screwed...
unless you think different... I will probably beg the people to see
what they can do about it... I can't imagine that installing it command
line would be a problem for them... thanks...

    I wish the Curl documentation would be a bit better, don't have much
luck finding what I need... but I doubt I can install it...

    I understand PHP fine, and know the security risks. So, I could
easily use command-line Curl...

Thanks...

SJK