curl-and-php

Re: new authorize.net requirements

From: John Clendinen <jc_at_qblue.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:20:38 -0500

Daniel, I saw some discussion of 7.9.4 that suggested I could comment out
some lines in the source code and maybe fix this problem in a more creative
way. Why would I want to? Rebuilding cURL (and therefore PHP, and therefore
Apache) is not a tidy undertaking with a Sun Cobalt "server appliance."
Everything's pre-packaged, for better or worse -- in this case, for the
worse.

Thanks again for talking me through this.

John C