curl-and-php

HTTPS CRL Certificate Revocation List

From: Xavier Jeannin <Xavier.Jeannin_at_urec.cnrs.fr>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:59:46 +0100

Hello

I have done a little PHP script to get a HTML page from a server which
use HTTPS with certificate.
In fact I manage this server, and the HTML page is under the constraint
of apache directive like :
 SSLRequire %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_Email} =~
m/xavier.jeannin_at_urec.cnrs.fr/

It work only if suppress the apache drective concerning Certificate List
Revocation
SSLCARevocationPath /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crl

If I keep the line above it does not work.

Due to this problem, I try with curl shell script and Perl script, It
works well even with "SSLCARevocationPath
/usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crl".
It doesn't mean that Perl and Shell use well this Revocation
Path,perhaps they ignore it or perhaps it cames from Apache.
Does anybody got an idea ?

best regards
Xavier Jeannin

Xavier Jeannin   UREC/CNRS
Université P. & M. Curie - Tour 65/66 - 4ième étage
Courrier : case 171
4, place Jussieu - 75252 PARIS CEDEX 05
Tél : 01 44 27 42 59 - Fax : 01 44 27 42 61
Xavier.Jeannin_at_urec.cnrs.fr