curl-and-php

Re: curl_exec() hangs

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:28:48 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Jacek Woloszuk wrote:

> I am using curl to send xml string to my merchant's account gateway when
> curl_exec() executes the xml is successfully received by its destination
> but I am not getting anything back (it just hangs) Could anyone help me
> with this problem?

Sorry, I don't know why this happens. But while waiting for someone with
clues to read this, I thought I'd ask you for more info. Could you please
tell us: curl version, php version, operating system and possibly apache
version as well.

Also, can you run a network analyzer of some kind to listen on the network to
see if there's any data actually being passed back?

Can you repeat this problem with the command line tool 'curl' ?